Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wow!

That's all I can say about this booth that my friend's Corine and Beebe had at the Bob Walker Wedding Show. You can read about it and see it in their blog. I've been friends with Corine and Beebe for so long and I've been able to watch them and their business grow and I couldn't be prouder of them. On top of that, it is to them that I owe quite a lot! They have been helping me along my photography journey for a couple of years now, from helping me select the right equipment, answering business questions I have, to letting me tag along with them at weddings so I can get experience in that department. They are amazing photographers and amazing people and they really deserve their success! If you or someone you know needs a fantastic (and very attentive) wedding photographer in the New Orleans (and surrounding area), be sure to check out StudioTran! They also photographed my own wedding last May :-)

Ok, and here's the booth I was talking about, I wish I could have seen it in person!

http://www.tranfamilyblog.com/?p=744

No comments: