Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Seniors!! Blog Contest

Ok, I'm calling out all of my Seniors! If you have taken (or will be taking) Senior portraits with me, email me - jamie@jamieheylphotography.com - and let me know which of your photos is your favorite. I will post all of them on my blog and you can send all your friends and family over to the blog to vote on your photo. The winner of the Senior photo contest will receive 100 custom graduation announcements!

In order to get the announcements on time for graduation, this contest is only open to Seniors who will have had their photos taken by April 16. I apologize for this, but it will take a couple of weeks for the announcements to come in and I know you'll want them before graduation!

So come on Seniors, email those photos! I'll post them all by April 16 and they will be up for one week before the winner is decided.

No comments: