Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 Things - Getting to know me

I see things like this on MySpace and Blogs all the time and figured I'd post this one here so you guys could get to know me just a little bit. I've really enjoyed my Senior sessions over the last few months because I get to meet so many new people and I feel like during the time that it takes to do the sessions, I get to know my clients just a little bit. I really enjoy talking to them and learning things about them as well as letting them know a little about me, so here's a little more!

What was I doing 5 years ago?
In 2003 I was living with my best friend and working at a neuropsychologists' office as a biller collector. I was working on getting back into school so I could finish my last two semesters and graduate. My husband and I started dating 5 years ago, in June :-) I was still quite a "partier" at the time, going out every weekend and just overall, loving life!

Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
1. Help a friend with something on the computer
2. Take Hayden swimming at his friends' house
3. Cook dinner
4. Proof Senior sessions
5. Work on my sister's birthday present

Five snacks i love (this changes by the day since being pregnant!):
1. Little containers of cut pineapples
2. Cake, yum!
3. Dry roasted peanuts
4. Sliced apples
5. Anything sweet!

Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. Build our dream house
2. Move my sister and parents closer to us
3. Travel
4. Pay off all of our bills (student loans SUCK)
5. Purchase tons of camera equipment!!

Five bad habits I have:
1. Procrastinate
2. Leaving clutter everywhere (my husband hates this!)
3. Forgetting clothes in the wash and having to rewash them
4. Losing my cell phone
5. Not cleaning out my car

Five places I have lived:
1. Harvey, LA
2. Metairie, LA
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Alexandria, VA
5. Morgan City, LA

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Hallmark sales girl (first job!)
2. Waited tables at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
3. Biller / collector at psychologists office
4. Assistant to real estate appraiser
5. stay-at-home-mom

No comments: