Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just an update

Hey guys! I know I have a few things I need to catch up on, and I plan to get to those in the coming days, including my new Senior Site, which I've been working on. It will be the place to go to get all the details on my high school Senior sessions - rates, products, session info, galleries, etc. That way you won't have to wade through all the other stuff if you are just looking for Senior info.

I do have all of my Senior Rep spots filled, but if you attend a school that is not represented, please feel free to contact me and we'll see if we can work something out. Right now I've got Morgan City, Berwick, Patterson, Central Catholic and Assumption, so if you attend a school that isn't listed, let me know and maybe you can be a Senior Rep too! For samples of my Senior work, you can check out my MySpace !

Last night I attended a seminar/workshop by an awesome photographer, Sandy Puc of Expressions Photography. She was AMAZING and had such a wealth of information. This morning I feel like my head is going to explode after she crammed a full workshop's worth of info in just 5 hours. I'm so excited about maternity and newborn photography now (that is her specialty) and I feel like I have so many new ideas to try out! Keep an eye out for a "model search" to be posted on the blog soon. I'll be looking for pregnant women (in their last couple of months) as well as newborn babies (up to 6 weeks) to build my portfolio in those areas. More details coming soon!

I also plan to host a full day of Spring mini sessions sometime in April. This will be a full day of mini-sessions where you can bring your child or small family to have some quick Spring portraits taken. More details about this as well!

I'm really just so excited about the coming months and all the great ideas I've got that I can't wait to share with you all!

No comments: