Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Senior Shoot - Sneak Peek

I could have stayed up all night working on these photos! I had a blast taking pictures of this really beautiful Senior yesterday, she definitely made my first Senior shoot easy. We started our day down on Front street, where we found lots of great walls, colors and textures, then headed over to her uncle's waterfront property to finish up.

I wish I had some more samples for you to preview, but it is Mardi Gras day! ;-) I hope you enjoy your "peek" at what we did yesterday!

PS. I just took a look at these on my laptop and they may look a little washed out? I've got a monitor calibrator coming by UPS today, so I'll be able to take care of all the color issues soon! :-)



1 comment:

Kelly Ann Photography said...

Love these! I need some Seniors to shoot... they seem like so much fun :D