Sunday, January 6, 2008

New stuff

I have decided to implement an "early bird" type special for clients. Once you receive your online gallery link, if you order within 3 days of receiving it, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on your entire print order. Another change will be that the online galleries will now only stay online for 2 weeks before they expire.

Also in the works is a referral program, so keep an eye out for more details and make sure to tell your friends and family to give me your name if you referred them to me!

I haven't added this to my site yet, but I've gotten a few inquiries about getting images on a CD along with the copyright release. The first photo on a CD, with the copyright, will be $40.00, with each additional photo being $30.00. You can purchase your entire session for $250.00.

For those of you interested in images for websites such as MySpace or your personal blogs, I am offering a CD of low-resolution, water-marked photos for $40.00.

Another exciting service that I am looking to add soon is special event photography. I've had a few inquiries about doing birthday parties and am working on pricing for that, so be sure to check back soon!

No comments: