Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Calling all 08/09 Seniors!

I'm looking for a few seniors to photograph to build my senior portfolio.

If you are currently a junior or a senior at any high school in the surrounding area, please contact me: jamie@jamieheylphotography.com

The first 3 seniors to contact me will receive my Senior PB special which will include up to 3 hours of time, as many clothing changes as you'd like and several outdoor locations. We can also do on-location shots at your own home if you would like.

The special will also include 50 "rep" cards which will feature your favorite shot from the session along with my contact information. These are to hand out to your friends to help spread the word. Senior reps will also get 10% off of any prints and custom products. I will also provide up to 10 watermarked, copyrighted, low resolution images on a CD that you can use on blogs, websites, MySpace, Facebook, etc.

So what's there to lose? After I've got my 3 reps, I'll give each one a call and we'll talk about the session - what you expect, what you like and dislike, and suggestions for clothing, props, etc.

Although I don't have any senior images, yet, please feel free to visit my site to get a feel for my work. You can also check our MySpace page (which is currently under construction): http://www.myspace.com/jamieheylphotography

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

No comments: