Thursday, March 1, 2007

About Me

First and foremost, I am a mother and a wife. I have a 2 year old son and have been with my husband for over 4 years. We recently move to Morgan City from Virginia, but we are originally from New Orleans.

I attended the University of New Orleans and have a Bachelor of General Studies Degree. I started my Master's degree in counseling, but decided that I would prefer to pursue a career in photography. I have always been interested in art and design of any and every kind. I have been a designer at Digital Scrapbook Place for 3 years, where I design and sell digital scrapbooking graphics. Digital Scrapbook Place is currently the largest digi-scrapping company on the internet.

Photography is something that I believe goes hand in hand with scrapbooking and that's where my passion began. A beautiful scrapbook page can be otherwise looked over if the photos do not "pop" from the page. Every design that I create begins and ends with the photos.

No comments: